KEEP IT SIMPLE - SAFE
Don't climb ladders. ENJOY your home instead or put that time to work more efficiently at your office and let Hopkins County Gutter and Constructions do the work for you.
Gutter maintenance at least TWICE a year will ensure your property is protected. Keeping your gutters clear of debris is extremely important as it keeps water off your roof and pushes it instead exactly where you want it to be. Water damage is one of the top problems for foundations as it causes erosion and also damages your beautiful landscaping creating unintended waterfalls.
If you feel your gutters and downspouts are in great shape, it is still important to inspect them at least once a year to ensure they are free from damage, debris, or clogs that could lead to leaks or compromise your roof.
The best time to inspect your gutter system is in the fall after all those leaves have fallen as you can see the leaves and know what is on top of your gutters perhaps, but what you don't see is the dirt buildup inside your gutters from the debris left behind causing potential issues.
HERE ARE SOME SAFETY TIPS
- Wear safety goggles, gloves, and non-slip shoes.
- Use a mask to keep the dust and pollen out of your airways.
- ALWAYS do any roof or gutter maintenance - inspections on exceptional weather days with minimal wind.
- ALWAYS inspect your ladder and ensure it is properly secured.
- Don't forget your downspouts. Check them for leaks, holes, rust & damage.
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
BEFORE | AFTER
(click image to see results)